Love your healthy colored hair with 90% less hair breakage and shine for weeks! Thanks to Wella Soft Color, the new advanced natural hair color that respects your hair. The Ammonia-free & caring formula is infused with Coconut oil, Shea Butter, and Aloe Vera for radiant multi-dimensional tones and harmonious grey blending up to 28 washes.
This pack contains:
This pack contains:
- 1 Color cream with Shea butter – 35mL
- 1 Bottle of Developer milk – 70mL
- 2 sachets of Shine booster conditioning serum – 40 mL
- No Ammonia
- Shea Butter, Coconut Oil & Aloe Vera
- “90%* less Hair Breakage *vs untreated hair”
Step 1: Preparation
- Use an old towel to protect your clothing.
- Put on gloves.
- Open the tube 1 and squeeze the content into the developer bottle 2.
- Close the bottle and shake it thoroughly until the mixture is well blended.
- Cut the tip of the applicator bottle with scissors.
- Use the coloring cream immediately.
Step 2: Application
- If you have never colored, have not colored in longer than 3 months, or are changing the tone.
Apply all over.
- Start at the roots, apply the color cream immediately to dry, unwashed hair.
- Distribute the coloration evenly over the hair using your fingers or a comb to spread the mixture and obtain an even result.
- Leave on for 20 minutes.
- If you color every 1-3 months with a similar shade, for even color root to tip
- Apply color cream onto the new growth root area first.
- Make 2 cm partings throughout the dry, unwashed hair with applicator tip.
- Work from the front to the back of your head until all roots are completely covered.
- Let the product develop for 10 minutes on the roots first.
New hair growth needs more time to color! Also focusing on the roots protects your ends from over-processing.
Step 3: Finishing
After the development time, rinse the hair until the water runs clear. It is not necessary to use shampoo.
Massage the conditioner into your hair and leave it for 2-3 minutes and rinse thoroughly.
Use the remaining conditioner to recharge your shine in between colorations.